rollin' around,
        sittin' on dubs
        can not lie, was high on shrubs
        I want to piss on you, yes I do I piss on you,

Comment

2nd cop is awesome. I bet that pissed off that bitch even more lol

Comment

Cool cop: They got us, they got me I was like "pour that out"
            Cool cop: Did they have some fake weed on them too?
            Kid: well I think I smell bacon!
            Lol, I bet she hates that second cop. That beach cop was cool as ice, lol

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
              Lol, I bet she hates that second cop. That beach cop was cool as ice, lol
              Verbal judo is real. She never learned it. He probably has more success getting his questions answered.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Great example of how to approach young adults as a cop (shorts guy), and how to be a fucking nazi that will only breed more distrust and resentment (uniformed cunts).

The biggest issue here is 9/10 cops are like the two nazis. We need more like the beach cop, just small talking and befriending these kids instead of trying to find a way to ruin their fucking weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                  Great example of how to approach young adults as a cop (shorts guy), and how to be a fucking nazi that will only breed more distrust and resentment (uniformed cunts).

The biggest issue here is 9/10 cops are like the two nazis. We need more like the beach cop, just small talking and befriending these kids instead of trying to find a way to ruin their fucking weekend.
                  I was taught growing up that the police were there to help, and that they were your friends. If you did something wrong, just be honest, and they would generally let you off with a warning if it wasn't something super serious.

I realized how wrong things started going when I was in high school and they started jacking with me and my friends for no reason. Seems like 15 years ago is when it all started to go downhill, but that's just when I observed it.

We need more cops like the beach cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    I was taught growing up that the police were there to help, and that they were your friends. If you did something wrong, just be honest, and they would generally let you off with a warning if it wasn't something super serious.

I realized how wrong things started going when I was in high school and they started jacking with me and my friends for no reason. Seems like 15 years ago is when it all started to go downhill, but that's just when I observed it.

We need more cops like the beach cop.
                    It was slightly before that, but I know what you're talking about. I'm thinking the pivoting point was around the Rodney King bulls hit in LA.

Comment

Is it just me? I don't think it's funny when people prank the police, there job is hard enough. When I am pulled over I turn on all the inside lights( at night) and put my hands out the window. I learned in Bosnia that you never know what you are pulling up to.
                      If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

I think it's funny because fuck that cunt
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

They're not pranking the police, they're just being testy fucking kids looking for attention. It's pretty harmless and shouldn't warrant any attention, which only validates their instigating behavior. No crime committed, move on.

It's like no one knows the basics of parenting anymore. Police are not here to teach your kids right from wrong, they're here to serve the public, which looks to be safe from these "hardened criminals".

It all goes back to failed parenting run amuck. When I was a young shithead, the mere mention of my parents being contacted would usually stifle my desire to be a shithead. Lack of this reaction and the fact that cops want to hand out criminal charges any way they can highlights the real issue.
                          Last edited by Baba Ganoush; 11-10-2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
                            Is it just me? I don't think it's funny when people prank the police, there job is hard enough. When I am pulled over I turn on all the inside lights( at night) and put my hands out the window. I learned in Bosnia that you never know what you are pulling up to.

I agree to an extent, but this video perfectly illustrated the right way to handle it (cop in shorts) and the wrong way to handle it (we all know who I'm talking about here).

What I am starting to take from more and more police videos I watch is that if a cop is going to have to go to the trouble of talking to you, they're going to try and figure out how to make you guilty of something. Like that guy with the frisbee golf shit in his car that was posted a week or so ago. It's absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
                              When I am pulled over I turn on all the inside lights( at night) and put my hands out the window. I learned in Bosnia that you never know what you are pulling up to.
                              Everytime you are pulled over for a minor traffic infraction you throw your hands out the window? Seems like they might think you're too eager and probably hiding something.

Comment

Working...
                              X