Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could I get for this flatbed 16' trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1285 gets you used tires, no ramps, no flush deck, yeah, POS unless you just have to have a trailer.

Comment

A wire brush and coat of paint will go a long way in getting your asking price. What shape are those tires in and does electrical work?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Better? 1395 all new and with ramps.

You know I was out at the place on 67 one day and I think its the same one I listed early. He said they had new tires on the trailer. I really never thought to ask about the ramps. Either way its a fairly new trailer for a decent price. I just get a laugh at what people want for used trailers sometimes.

To the OP, I would start at around a 1000.00.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Mine was around 1200 bucks new back then. No dovetail but it does have the bulldog hitch. My friend originally bought it to haul a brushhog around. He used it 2 years before I bought it.
          Did a mini dovetail mod to it and changed the lights over to LED.
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Brand new one here for 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post

That's a much better trailer, it has the full frame. No mention of brakes though.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                That's a much better trailer, it has the full frame. No mention of brakes though.
                Yeah I am in the market and may have to go check them out. There is also a place on 287 towards Ennis that has really good prices I think.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I bought a new 18' car hauler, 14' with 4' dovetail, new wheels and tires, bulldog hitch, 4' ramps, brakes and a breakaway box for $1810 down in Houston, best deal I could find on a car hauler. For the OP, clean it up, rattle can it and start at $1250, then take what you need.

Comment

Yea, starting to think this is an $800 trailer myself

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      Yea, starting to think this is an $800 trailer myself
                      Ya I was thinking a solid 700-800. Friend of mine a few weeks ago got a pretty nice 18ft goose neck solid metal car hauler with a dove tail for $1300. Came with a 12k lb winch but 2 light bulbs were blown out so I think he got screwed....lol

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Yeah I am in the market and may have to go check them out. There is also a place on 287 towards Ennis that has really good prices I think.

If you are talking about the place across from the Motorplex I believe they sell to dealers only (could be wrong), but that's where a lot of the cheaper ones you see on craigslist are from.

Try Eagle Trailers in Midlothian. Owner is a Military vet, and a pretty good guy.

I bought one of these a year ago for $1395, sold it within hours of posting for $1500 a while back. Doesn't have brakes, but comes with new tires where some of those on Clist are used tires. Looks a little better in my opinion too.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ptd/4708223354.html

Comment

you'll get more for the Yeti than the trailer

Comment

Originally posted by brad88gt View Post
                            If you are talking about the place across from the Motorplex I believe they sell to dealers only (could be wrong), but that's where a lot of the cheaper ones you see on craigslist are from.

Try Eagle Trailers in Midlothian. Owner is a Military vet, and a pretty good guy.

I bought one of these a year ago for $1395, sold it within hours of posting for $1500 a while back. Doesn't have brakes, but comes with new tires where some of those on Clist are used tires. Looks a little better in my opinion too.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ptd/4708223354.html
                            Yeah I have dealt with the guy at Eagle before. I thought those were his adds I first posted. That why I said I thought his had new tires.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              you'll get more for the Yeti than the trailer
                              Haha, that's probably right.... I told him to ask $750

Comment

Working...
                              X