Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could I get for this flatbed 16' trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could I get for this flatbed 16' trailer?

Buddy asked me to sell his trailer, looking for starting price input. It's a decent 16' trailer. What would you ask?
    Last edited by SMKR; 11-08-2014, 12:23 PM.

Looks like angle iron to me...

Comment

What could I get for this flatbed 16' trailer?

Looks like your typical used angle iron farm trailer with pipe rail. If the wiring is intact and the lights works, I wouldn't expect much more than $2000. That's if those are 3500# axles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        Looks like your typical used angle iron farm trailer with pipe rail. If the wiring is intact and the lights works, I wouldn't expect much more than $2000. That's if those are 3500# axles.
        That seems really high for the shape it's in. I was thinking more like a cool grand if everything is in order - but no used trailer is perfect (wiring, bearings, and brakes are using in need of repair).

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          That seems really high for the shape it's in. I was thinking more like a cool grand if everything is in order - but no used trailer is perfect (wiring, bearings, and brakes are using in need of repair).

Fat fingers. Should read $1000

Comment

Gotcha, I was getting ready to offer you a swinging deal on my 01 honda

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Looks like angle iron to me...
              Sorry, top rail isn't, should have clarified that

Comment

I was thinking of asking $1250 to hopefully keep the 'Hey will you take $30 plus a' clapped out fox body roller' offers at bay....

Comment

$1250 seems like a fair starting point.

Comment

You can buy a new pipe top for $1,600, I'd price asking at $1k if you wanted to sell. That isn't a full length frame.

Trailers have gone up a good bit. I just shopped for a trailer I sold for new $2k in 01 and it is almost $2700 now.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                      You can buy a new pipe top for $1,600, I'd price asking at $1k if you wanted to sell. That isn't a full length frame.

Trailers have gone up a good bit. I just shopped for a trailer I sold for new $2k in 01 and it is almost $2700 now.
                      YOW!!!!I bought this18' back in the early 90's for 800 bucks.

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

I will trade you a 6x4 mirror for the trailer.

Comment

I just sold one just like it. Few cans of paint make it look better. Around $1500 all day.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

$3500.00

Buy it now option.

Comment

1340 for a brand new car hauler. Even cheaper if you get a little further out of town.

Ooops 1285.00 for a 16ft.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X