Why The Beatles died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Anyone ever wondered what she did to get Lennon to marry her and put up with that shit? what an embarrassment.
    She was a big deal in the art world in the 1960's, and he actually had to chase her. Why? I have no idea.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      She was a big deal in the art world in the 1960's, and he actually had to chase her. Why? I have no idea.
      What kind of "art?" Enema expressionism?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        What kind of "art?" Enema expressionism?
        Basically at every level.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          What in the blue fucking hell was that cluster fuck? I am by far the suckiest singer on the planet....until now. I am now the 2nd suckiest singer on the planet.

That bitch must have mad sucking and fucking skills. What competent musician would play with someone so bad.
          sigpic

Comment

Cosell: ... but (the game)'s suddenly been placed in total perspective for us; I'll finish this, they're in the hurry-up offense.
            Gifford: Third down, four. (Chuck) Foreman ... it'll be fourth down. (Matt) Cavanaugh will let it run down for one final attempt, he'll let the seconds tick off to give Miami no opportunity whatsoever. (whistle blows) Timeout is called with three seconds remaining, John Smith is on the line. And I don't care what's on the line, Howard, you have got to say what we know in the booth.
            Cosell: Yes, we have to say it. Remember this is just a football game, no matter who wins or loses. An unspeakable tragedy confirmed to us by ABC News in New York City: John Lennon, outside of his apartment building on the West Side of New York City, the most famous perhaps, of all of The Beatles, shot twice in the back, rushed to Roosevelt Hospital, dead on arrival. Hard to go back to the game after that news flash, which, in duty bound, we have to take. Frank?
            Gifford: (after a pause) Indeed, it is.[42]

Mark David Chapman, you shot the wrong person

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
              Mark David Chapman, you shot the wrong person
              Agree totally....

John could have had any chick on the face of the planet.... and we get Yoko fucking Ono.... W T F?

Comment

That old hag is on some kind of GOOD shit, man. She must have brainwashed Lennon or something lol.

Comment

Proof that marrying someone with talent doesn't automatically make you talented as well.

Lennon was a junkie that wasted far more than his talent. It's a shame.

McCartney tried to make his wife a "star" as well, but at least Linda could actually carry a tune and wasn't an entire joke like this one.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                  X