No announcement yet.

MIA WWll P-38 found/Pilot coming home..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA WWll P-38 found/Pilot coming home..

From a website I frequent...

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Sweet!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's super cool.

Comment

Some of the people I work with did a trip like that earlier this year where they went to Peleliu which was the island the 1st Marines invaded right after Guadalcanal. Some of our executives went, along with Marcus Luttrell, Rick Perry, some surviving vets from 1st Marines and Anderson Cooper. There is supposed to be a 60 minutes story about it sometime soon.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Welcome home!

Comment

Very awesome pictures. However there is no story? How did it happen? Maybe the pilot was hit and that's why be brought it down?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Really cool. That plane is in great condition. Hopefully it will be restored and put on display.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Very awesome pictures. However there is no story? How did it happen? Maybe the pilot was hit and that's why be brought it down?
                  CJ.. should have posted this also..

On June 5, 1944 took off from Fighter 2 piloted by Major Peyton S. Mathis, Jr. on a mission but aborted and returned to Guadalcanal but went missing plane found in 2013 and salvage.

Last edited by 68RR; 11-08-2014, 10:17 PM.
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
                  X