Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeowner gets justice with squatter.

I love it , I love it!

This reporter sees to it that justice is served for the stupid leech squatter. Love this guy! This squatter is no doubt a pro at conning the system. He/she does not speak ghetto. Sounds educated.

Awesome!

Comment

Fucking useless, leaching piles of garbage that should be shot and buried.

That reporter is fucking funny.

Comment

that was fucking awesome!

Comment

Comment

That home is prolly worth $200.

Comment

" so she could be going to jail for two years?"
              " well that takes care of the homeless problem for a while" lmao, awesome!!!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Fucking squatters. And the owner may want to sell the house but she isn't going to get a damn thing for it. I like that reporter though.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

That was a Pulitzer prize-winning report if I do say so myself
                    sigpic

Comment

Other than squatting (which is apparently legal and there wasnt anything she could do about it) why was the woman (dude thing) arrested? She didnt get arrested before for squatting, why now?

Comment

The first time was probably a mess. This time the homeowner came prepared with proper documents, lawyer, and media in-tow.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          Other than squatting (which is apparently legal and there wasnt anything she could do about it) why was the woman (dude thing) arrested? She didnt get arrested before for squatting, why now?
                          From my very layman point of view, it seems to me that the only thing this person had proving residency was the letter from the post office. However the name on that letter was not her exact name. Thus they busted her for trespassing or breaking and entering on a technicality.

Of course now this is a probation violation and it has a lot of publicity behind it. I'm thinking a judge will be more inclined to lock "it" up for a while..

Comment

Greatness.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

How in the fuck is there anything like 'squatters rights' in the first damn place?

Comment

Working...
                              X