No announcement yet.

eBAY Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats funny is it really has a 454 in it! But it looks like a 4 cycl still!
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

This could be something Tony might be interested in. lol

Comment

KC you have to much time on your hands! Dont you have a little one tugging at your leg right now saying play with me Daddy lets go build a snowman
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Nap time fool. lol She went out in the snow for about 5 mins and was like F that... She told me that the snow was prettier from inside. lol I had to agree.

Comment

That is an engine attached to a car. An engine stand with a steering wheel.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

that's pretty much awesome IMO
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

that is fucking killer and im actually looking for an old 70s datsun Z, datsun p/u or 510....but my brain keeps telling me about Corollas, too.

just not with BB chevys in them lmao but still awesome nonetheless...

Comment

I wouldn't have done the BBF

the late 70's/early 80's rollas are sweet little rides. the 3TC is a fun little engine and can make some serious power with some rods/pistons and a turbo

I wanted to swap a 2.3 turbo into for the sake of low buck and familiarity
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I put a VG30DEII into a Datsun 510 just out of highschool. That thing was ridiculous. I can only imagine what that thing would be like.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I know they were drag cars, but some of my favorites were the Hemi Colts and Arrows... Watched Sox& Martin, ROD SHOP and Billy Stepp run at Indy many moons ago..

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by built2layframe View Post
                        I'd love to see how this came about. lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/toyot...item1e613d47bf
                        If you want it, I'll go check it out for you KC.
                        sigpic

Comment

I dig the hell out of that. Can someone explain what the chain is for?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                            I dig the hell out of that. Can someone explain what the chain is for?
                            To restrict the movement of the engine so it won't break the motor mounts
                            sigpic

Comment

Talk about a sleeper, damn!
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X