Don't riot/protest in the street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't riot/protest in the street

Last edited by ALLAN; 02-04-2011, 12:10 PM.

Somebody tried to help the yahoos!
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

damn, that's horrible

talked with a friend of mine over there. Thankfully he's out in the middle of nowhere, but everybody is very anxious/nervous obviously
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

were the protesters muslim? it matters because the points earned changes dramatically.

Comment

You F with the bull , you get the horns . If you don't want run over stay out of the street .
          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
            If you don't want run over stay out of the street .
            now THIS is pretty solid advice!!! LOL

If you've ever seen how they drive over there, this statement is even funnier!
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

YOU GOT RANT THE FUCK OVER

Comment

See how he parted the red crescent sea after the first 20 went down? That's how you get shit done. And on another note - that chevy van took that shit like a champ. I know what my next rental will be...

Oh, and by the way... were the peaceful protestors the one smashing the windows, or the ones banging on the sides of the van with a bat? I couldn't tell.
                Last edited by CJ; 02-04-2011, 03:20 PM.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  See how he parted the red crescent sea after the first 20 went down? That's how you get shit done. And on another note - that chevy van took that shit like a champ. I know what my next rental will be...

Oh, and by the way... were the peaceful protestors the one smashing the windows, or the ones banging on the sides of the van with a bat? I couldn't tell.
                  [LIKE]*click*

David

Comment

Working...
                  X