Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only serious motocross racers need to apply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only serious motocross racers need to apply.

I'm not sure how many laps the race is, but it looks like you have to be in pretty good shape to hang.

That's insanely badass.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Erzberg Rodeo. Most motocross guys couldn't ride that.

Comment

I love racing motocross and cant hardly stand cross country but if we had this kind of racing local I would be all over it.

Comment

2014 was the best one. Johnny Walker was flying.

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
            2014 was the best one. Johnny Walker was flying.
            There is a helmet cam of him doing it. He almost makes it look easy. The guy is an amazing rider.

Comment

awesome !
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Erzberg Rodeo. Most motocross guys couldn't ride that.
                X2, just ask Mcgrath and Pastrana. Whole different skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  X2, just ask Mcgrath and Pastrana. Whole different skill set.
                  I bet people like McGrath and pastrana would be able to hold there own.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                    They've already tried, and barely finished the race. I think Pastrana has done it twice, didn't finish the first time but did better the 2nd time around. Not saying that they aren't badasses, I'm a big fan of both of those guys, but It's a tough race. Even Pastrana said he came into it thinking he would dominate, and quickly got a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                      Very difficult to say that. Guys like Knight would probably get their ass kicked on a motocross track. Very few cross over into other types of motorcycle racing when they have become an expert at what they have done.

I think that makes Villopoto's transition to MXGP quite different. He is brutally fast on a supercross track, but the MXGP tracks are completely different and will challenge him like he hasn't been in a long damn time.

Comment

Watching these vids led to me wasting a bunch of time watching more MX vids. Here's one that I should watch every time right before I go rode to keep me from doing anything stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                          Watching these vids led to me wasting a bunch of time watching more MX vids. Here's one that I should watch every time right before I go rode to keep me from doing anything stupid:

WTF were all those guys doing going the opposite way on the trails?

Also, why would you ride through water without knowing how deep it is or what's in it?

Comment

Most trails aren't marked to establish a direction but common sense usually helps. I've got a couple of broken bones thanks the other rider's lack of common sense who slammed into me head on while riding a trail.

Comment

Holy shit @ 4:27

Comment

Working...
                              X