Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protect and Serve .

Graphic Video Released In 2012 Police Shooting Of Michigan Man Milton Hall

The 49-year-old victim, Milton Hall, was killed by the officers in Saginaw in 2012.

The shooting aroused a local outcry and a federal investigation two years ago.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) that released the video on Monday presented a testimony about the police shooting.

The video shows that eight police officers ringing the man in a parking lot with one dog growling at the poor man. Hall was not carrying any weapons except for a penknife. He was then shot by the officers 45 times and 14 of those shots struck him dead.

The ACLU gave the police dashboard footage to representatives of the Organization of American States in order to pressure the federal government to look at Hall's death scene one more time.

In February, the Department of Justice said it could not find “sufficient evidence of willful misconduct” to prosecute the eight officers.

During the Monday hearing, Mark Fancher, a lawyer with the ACLU of Michigan, said the officers were likened a “firing squad” and slammed the Justice Department for not prosecuting them.

Fancher said the incident was “not only reckless, but clearly unjust, and also grossly violated Milton Hall’s human right to life.”

In an interview with Press TV last month, American political commentator Randy short said Washington’s population policy for African-Americans involves mass abortion, mass incarceration and an “incremental genocide” by the police.

Short said that not only American police officers are not punished for killing blacks but they are often "rewarded for murdering blacks."

Wow. Every one of those officers in that line there looked like fat asses lol

Comment

Do they give any neckbeard a badge nowadays? No physical/mental standards to meet? Why the fuck would you discharge your firearm when there are 7 other porkers already unloading in one spot? So much fail in that video it's unreal.

Comment

Stupid games stupid prizes.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Stop Resisting

Comment

In an interview with Press TV last month, American political commentator Randy short said Washington’s population policy for African-Americans involves mass abortion, mass incarceration and an “incremental genocide” by the police.

Short said that not only American police officers are not punished for killing blacks but they are often "rewarded for murdering blacks."
            That guy is a massive tool.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post

They have medications for Paranoid schizophrenia. This guy doesn't have to suffer like that.

Comment

80rds? Sound legit!

Comment

Pew,Pew,Pew.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                    80rds? Sound legit!
                    They easily had that many bullets between them.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      They easily had that many bullets between them.
                      Yea, most duty weapons hold at least 10 in the mag, usually more from what I understand. Hell, my CCW carries 10+1 in the chamber.
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

What was the guy doing??? I wonder what the story is.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          What was the guy doing??? I wonder what the story is.
                          Resisting.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

14 out of 45??? What the actual fuck??? Were those muskets???

Comment

In other news, 31 stray bullets killed 15 local dogs, 9 stray cats and penetrated 7 different homes and passing cars... Film at 11

David

Comment

Working...
                              X