Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot at DFW airport this morning..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW. You could hear that guy's ankle popping like a movie sound effect.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Wow that is hilarious. Can't beleive he threw out a 'Murica after the spartan kick. Wonder what the backstory was

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        If this was up north would the response have been the same?
        That depends on what your definition of North is. In Nebraska or Kansas the police might have been on the drunk's side. In New York, Ohio or New Jersey they wouldn't have even noticed he was gay since it doesn't matter.

Me personally I see a drunk idiot that's going to have a tough time flying ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Just that a bunch of bystanders came to the defense of a gay person in TX. I kind of see his point. Yankees and Libs all over harbor a ton of hatred for Texas and Texans, because we're all "backwoods hillbilly bigots". While that is largely true, it would be hilarious if the same situation presented itself say at LaGuardia, and everyone just kept walking by.
          exactly, how many would just sit there and film it or ignore it when it got physical.

Comment

What the fuck started all that in the first place? Of all the places to get disgruntled and attack someone, an airport should be really low on your list of venues...

Comment

Pretty sure that was Whiteboy.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                That depends on what your definition of North is.
                typically when I refer to the north, I'm discussing above the mason dixon line typically in urban communities where there is a higher population per square mile/acre. Which has often resulted in a gun laws becoming more stringent. These locals also are ones that have a more effective mass transportation system based on urban planning of such areas did not account for future growth and technology changes

Comment

White people. You can't take 'em anywhere with them acting up.

I guess that badass, fat boy missed his flight. hooray.

Hooray for all of the people that stood up and did the right thing.

Comment

lol.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

·

John Doe

11 minutes ago

This video is like a microcosm of everything wrong in America. Aids-ridden faggot instigating a fat, drunk, white trash hillbilly. Sheboon airport workers and TSA, 'disabled' man in a wheelchair who gets up to fight and a smug, beardo, hipster liberal redditer filming it all.

Welcome to Mr. Shekelstein's wild ride.

I thought this was a funny observation by one commentor...

Comment

The Youtube comments are pretty amazing.

Comment

That guy looks and sounds exactly like my next door neighbor, except he's a really nice guy. Still made me double-take though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            ·

John Doe

11 minutes ago

This video is like a microcosm of everything wrong in America. Aids-ridden faggot instigating a fat, drunk, white trash hillbilly. Sheboon airport workers and TSA, 'disabled' man in a wheelchair who gets up to fight and a smug, beardo, hipster liberal redditer filming it all.

Welcome to Mr. Shekelstein's wild ride.

I thought this was a funny observation by one commentor...
                            Guys like JOHN DOE being alive and in the USA is a big part of whats wrong with this country.

Comment

Think he got mad that guy was taking pictures w his phone. Looks like he will miss his flight to disneyland

Comment

Working...
                              X