Airbus auto- land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbus auto- land

Hands off scares the shit out of ya! Dam near a 0-0 landing. The computer call outs you hear are calculated from the radar altimeter.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

:x
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn thing will fly it's self and tell you what's wrong through the MCDU

Comment

They don't call em "Scarebus" for nothing! When people hear pilots talk about flying in the "goo", well, that is "goo", but you probably already knew that.

From a mechanic standpoint, I'll take any of the Airbus models over the DC-9/DC-10/747.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Can we use this video as proof that "Please turn off all electronics" is a bullshit rule?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
            Damn thing will fly it's self and tell you what's wrong through the MCDU
            I see you have moved back. Still working aviation?
            2006 Civic SI
            2009 Pilot
            1988 GT
            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              They don't call em "Scarebus" for nothing! When people hear pilots talk about flying in the "goo", well, that is "goo", but you probably already knew that.

From a mechanic standpoint, I'll take any of the Airbus models over the DC-9/DC-10/747.
              worked on the DC-10, 767 and the A300-600R as a systems mechanic.Scarebus was the easiest to rig but there were things about that bird that would drive you nuts.
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                I see you have moved back. Still working aviation?
                Yeah...went from Citations to Airbus A320

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                  Yeah...went from Citations to Airbus A320
                  Spirit?
                  2006 Civic SI
                  2009 Pilot
                  1988 GT
                  CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...