Clear All

• Playing in the snow.

Played a little this morning.

mad tyte JDM dorifto!!!!!!!!!
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I really miss my 04.5....

Comment

Whurs the smoke ? Hell I did that the other day it was fun ..............
        89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
        97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          I really miss my 04.5....
          I really miss my 06. It was the favorite of all the vehicles I have owned.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

So graceful.

We're working on getting a sled behind the four wheeler here at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
              So graceful.

We're working on getting a sled behind the four wheeler here at work.
              Damn sounds like fun ........ Need an old car hood one from a 50s vintage car they work well .

Comment

Originally posted by lxturbo View Post
                Damn sounds like fun ........ Need an old car hood one from a 50s vintage car they work well .
                Very true. However, we may have small kiddos show up wanting a ride. I would hate to see an old hood take out one.

As a kid we used to put a kiddie pool behind a 250r three wheeler and see who could hang on the longest around the neighborhood. The ones who grew up to be successful in life knew to jump off and not run into the fence, car, tree, mailbox, or drainage.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                  Very true. However, we may have small kiddos show up wanting a ride. I would hate to see an old hood take out one.

As a kid we used to put a kiddie pool behind a 250r three wheeler and see who could hang on the longest around the neighborhood. The ones who grew up to be successful in life knew to jump off and not run into the fence, car, tree, mailbox, or drainage.
                  Well the beach and a 4 wheeler with said old car hood was alittle different .

Comment

Working...
                  X