2015 Mustang in Guard Metallic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Not mine, but damn if that doesn't look awesome.

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    That's the best I've seen it look so far... but I still don't care much for the headlights/nose.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I still can't fucking believe $42k. God damn.
      sigpic

Comment

Man, I honestly really like the new body style, but holy fucking shit, $42k ?!?!?

Comment

Rather drive '12-'13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't worry, in 10 years it'll be $4500.

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
              Rather drive '12-'13

Those are 2 different cars.

Comment

Didn't everyone here buy their 2012s for like $27,500ish? Jesus tap dancing christ @ $42,000
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Those are 2 different cars.
                  Fuck that, I'm going to enjoy the shit out of my 93-94 as much as I do my 04-05.

Comment

If I could actually use it enough to justify owning one, that would be the color i would get.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Didn't everyone here buy their 2012s for like $27,500ish? Jesus tap dancing christ @ $42,000
                      Inflations a bitch
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I think its nice as fuck. I would drive the shit out of it.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

The more I see, the less I like. I'll reserve final judgement until I see one up close and in person.

Comment

My 2012 GT Premium, with 401a as the only option was like $34,600 sticker. I paid $29k at the time. I think loaded up GTs would get over $40k pretty easy then.

Comment

Grapevine Ford themselves had base model(300a I think is the option group) 5.0 '12s advertised online for 24xxx at the end of December 2011. I remember it that exactly because I came close to buying one. Ended up picking up my '13 401a in Dec of '12.

Comment

Everyone that bought a base GT with cloth seats and no options paid around $30k (sticker) and of course less than that based on the negotiated deal.

The ones that bought a premium GT with leather seats, Shaker audio, voice-activated NAV, and performance package - like this car - got a car that stickered around $40k. That doesn't even get into the security and tech packages which were CRAZY expensive. It was very easy to get a 'loaded' GT coupe into the $42-45k territory. The new car base MSRP is around $1000-1500 more than the outgoing 2014s, depending on model.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X