No announcement yet.

2015 Mustang in Guard Metallic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell most all years/body styles are holding good value lately.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This car has changed my mind about the 15s. Havent really liked the new body style until this. The car is so close to perfect. Wheels and color are spot on. Needs to be lowered but that's about all that I see being wrong with the car. I was looking at trading in my f150 for a newer one but this is making me think keep my truck and pick one of these up
      Originally posted by Yale
      I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
        This car has changed my mind about the 15s. Havent really liked the new body style until this. The car is so close to perfect. Wheels and color are spot on. Needs to be lowered but that's about all that I see being wrong with the car. I was looking at trading in my f150 for a newer one but this is making me think keep my truck and pick one of these up
        I agree. It looks bad ass. I'll wait two years or so and pick one up certified pre owned for a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I agree. It looks bad ass. I'll wait two years or so and pick one up certified pre owned for a good price.
          x2 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Don't worry, in 10 years it'll be $4500.
            QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              Hell most all years/body styles are holding good value lately.
              Wow...According to KBB and Edmunds, my 2005 is fetching between $8-11K.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                My wife's highlander is booking for a few grand less than what we paid for it in 07.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Good luck with that plan. When I bought my '13 I had been looking for an 05-09 at a decent price and they were retarded high. 0% interest and having the car I actually wanted made the new car a no brainer. Used cars are holding their value these days and not dropping like they used to. In a lot of cases depending on the rate you can buy a new car cheaper than a used car.

Comment

meh. i still dont like them at all. its the rear quarters that look retarded to me.
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Good luck with that plan. When I bought my '13 I had been looking for an 05-09 at a decent price and they were retarded high. 0% interest and having the car I actually wanted made the new car a no brainer. Used cars are holding their value these days and not dropping like they used to. In a lot of cases depending on the rate you can buy a new car cheaper than a used car.
                      This.. I bought my wife a 14 focus in December. Before we bought it I looked at 11 with same features and it was like 3k more for a new one with 0 miles. Idk why anyone wouldn't buy a new one in that situation.
                      Originally posted by Yale
                      I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Just talked to the ford house about selling our 08 GT back. The guy said he could do 11-12k and not a cent more. 20' away from where we were talking was a 08 base model convertible v6 they had for 14k.

Comment

KBB totally makes up their numbers. The Black Book is the only one based on actual market prices from wholesale auctions. But even it is low. It quoted my wife's 2010 Equinox (48k miles) at $14K private party. Mercedes in Plano gave us $16K with zero negotiation. They had already discounted her GLK quite a bit as well..

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            Just talked to the ford house about selling our 08 GT back. The guy said he could do 11-12k and not a cent more. 20' away from where we were talking was a 08 base model convertible v6 they had for 14k.
                            Top goes down, price goes up.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Not necessarily true where I live

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                                Which one? I had a Ford dealership offer me less then half of the value of my car retail. Three others were spot on at about 3/4 or a hair more. I don't expect to get retail but don't offer me lower then auction price. I am a real car guy and know values.

I just bought a loaded to the hilt FX4 from AutoNation Ford and sent my buddy up there today and he walked out with a Lariat 4x4. I little negotiating but not much and the deals where good. I don't mind playing the game but when you get used to being treated right and then go in and get the run around it pisses you off.

Guy asked about advertising on the board and he has a pretty good sense of humor.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X