Drag(street)bike loses it bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag(street)bike loses it bad

Looks really bad but, guess he is doing ok ..

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Oh damn

Comment

Non Facebook link?

Comment

DAMMM that could have went real bad so many ways.
        I would never take my eyes off some one doing a burn out behind me. Luck bunch of people.

Comment

Wow, that guy went for a ride!
          sigpic

Comment

damn, he got fucked up.

Comment

Wonder who the fuck tard on the bike was? Looks like it was at Ardmore Dragway.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                Wonder who the fuck tard on the bike was? Looks like it was at Ardmore Dragway.
                Not sure, but it was at Ardmore.

Comment

lol, was NOT expecting that! Literally made me bust out with "oh shit!" haha

Comment

Damn!

Comment

Comment

I saw something very similar happen at the 1/8 mile Cedar Creek track back in the 90's, except it was an old dude in a late 60's Camaro and after the hit the track guy he slammed into the rear of a Corvette that was in the other lane. It freaked everyone out. The very next race after they cleaned it all up a guy's chute failed and he went flying off the end of the track. After that happened, pretty much everyone packed up and left for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                          I saw something very similar happen at the 1/8 mile Cedar Creek track back in the 90's, except it was an old dude in a late 60's Camaro and after the hit the track guy he slammed into the rear of a Corvette that was in the other lane. It freaked everyone out. The very next race after they cleaned it all up a guy's chute failed and he went flying off the end of the track. After that happened, pretty much everyone packed up and left for the night.
                          Was it a first gen firebird burning out and hitting back of a vette? Think vette was yellow and new at the time. Oh the good times

Comment

Looks staged...

Comment

Working...
                            X