for the jeep guys on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the jeep guys on here.

So i finally broke my front driveshaft. I was in four-low last weekend pulling the boat up the ramp. It started clicking like crazy. I looked under and the cv joint was shot. Just an fyi to other JK guys, when they say 3 inches of lift is too much for the front shaft, their right. Just ordered a Tom Woods all u-joint shaft for the front. $499 to the door.

damn dude that sux

Comment

I just bought a Jeep.

Comment

Man i love the new grands. Im tryimg to talk my wife into getting one, but she thinks we need a third row seat.

Comment

I'll get some pictures when it gets here in 4-6 weeks. lol

Comment

I had terrible luck with a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It had suspension noise from new which got fixed twice and then they decided not to fix it anymore. I couldn't see paying $40k for something I couldn't stand to drive so I got rid of it. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. Jeep as a company is total shit in my book, I couldn't believe how bad that experience was. To be fair, I have owned several Jeeps before and had mostly good luck but never had to deal with the company direct

Comment

Originally posted by rickl View Post
              I had terrible luck with a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It had suspension noise from new which got fixed twice and then they decided not to fix it anymore. I couldn't see paying $40k for something I couldn't stand to drive so I got rid of it. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. Jeep as a company is total shit in my book, I couldn't believe how bad that experience was. To be fair, I have owned several Jeeps before and had mostly good luck but never had to deal with the company direct
              Yeah I am not sure I would buy anything Wrangler related after 2006. Once they switched engines they have had nothing but trouble. I think they got away from rugged, decently priced, and well built. Now they are just over priced family cars. Don't get me wrong, I love the new bodies, just not a fan of the drivetrain in them.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Yeah I am not sure I would buy anything Wrangler related after 2006. Once they switched engines they have had nothing but trouble. I think they got away from rugged, decently priced, and well built. Now they are just over priced family cars. Don't get me wrong, I love the new bodies, just not a fan of the drivetrain in them.
                You nailed it

Comment

Should have Chirs at Starwood motors do an upgrade on it.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

a guy at work just bought a 2015 GC limited and the front door lock actuators were both out within 2 weeks of owning the jeep. hes pretty pissed to say the least.
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                      a guy at work just bought a 2015 GC limited and the front door lock actuators were both out within 2 weeks of owning the jeep. hes pretty pissed to say the least.
                      Friend of mine got a 2014. Earlier this week the "accelerator stuck" & ran it into her house. Had to lol @ at a comment on her fb page...Is that one of those new wood grained grills, LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                        when they say 3 inches of lift is too much for the front shaft, their right.
                        It's your right to decide what's best for the front shaft.

Comment

Working...
                        X