Tiger food *sorta NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    I would've just pulled out my pistol and shot it. Oh wait, their not in Texas are they?
    That's exactly what I was thinking!!
    I'm always packing !

That fufu tiger ain't with it...

Comment

his praying kept the tigers attention.
      Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 09-25-2014, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        I would've just pulled out my pistol and shot it. Oh wait, their not in Texas are they?

Comment

Kinda makes me wonder just how hard you'd have to punch a tiger in the head to knock it out....
          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Tiger wanted Chinese food

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
              Tiger wanted Chinese food
              but he settled for Indian.

Comment

Should have put a finger in his ass. bet he would have let go then...

Comment

Originally posted by lee earley View Post
                  Should have put a finger in his ass. bet he would have let go then...
                  how many do you think it would take? 2 or 3?

Comment

It looks like the tiger thought he was a zoo keeper at first, just waiting to be fed.

Comment

I don't see the big deal. All I saw was a kitty wanting to be fed. The guy was using the "I'm just swinging my arms, if you get hit it's not my fault" method of playing with the kitty. Eventually play time was over and he decided to take his new friend back to his shelter for some cuddle time.
                      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        but he settled for Indian.
                        30 minutes later that tiger is dragging his ass across the den like a dog with worms, ILBB (itchy/leaky/burny butt)
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                          I don't see the big deal. All I saw was a kitty wanting to be fed. The guy was using the "I'm just swinging my arms, if you get hit it's not my fault" method of playing with the kitty. Eventually play time was over and he decided to take his new friend back to his shelter for some cuddle time.

He was praying over and over, and the rapid motion was attracting more attention from the tiger.

Comment

George Bush doesn't care about Indian people
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

I hope the tiger didn't get sick from eating that nasty shit .
                              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I would have caught him by his toe. And if he hollered, I'd make him pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X