Tiger food *sorta NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger food *sorta NSFW

And this is why you obey all the warning signs at the zoo. Apparently the student fell into the pit and the tiger got ahold of him. From what I read the tiger was just curious until someone threw a rock at him and then it was game on. Didn't eat him, but he didn't make it

Also, this may be NSFW, if so feel free to mod the title or move as necessary.....

Last edited by phaux; 09-25-2014, 04:45 PM.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu

edit - CCW good to take a shot?
    WRX

Comment

Read about that earlier. I think video needs a NSFW tag.

I don't know what the guy could have done to help himself with the tiger in his grill like that...but I would like to think if it were me I would go down swinging. Maybe try to poke the tiger in his eye or something. Sucks he went out like that.
      sigpic

Comment

The first thing everyone who survives an attack from a predator like this says when asked about it is their ignorance of the power these animals possess. When a 400lb tiger has decided that you are on the menu there's not much you can do to stop him unless you have a power-equalizing weapon. And even then you may still get injured/killed.

Comment

They should feed more people to tigers, I'd visit the zoo more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            They should feed more people to tigers, I'd visit the zoo more often.
            You volunteering?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
              You volunteering?
              Well where's the sport in that?

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                I would like to think if it were me I would go down swinging. Maybe try to poke the tiger in his eye or something. Sucks he went out like that.
                I was sort of wondering/thinking the same thing. Unfortunately they go for the neck usually to snap it so it's game over once you're in their mouth.

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                The first thing everyone who survives an attack from a predator like this says when asked about it is their ignorance of the power these animals possess. When a 400lb tiger has decided that you are on the menu there's not much you can do to stop him unless you have a power-equalizing weapon. And even then you may still get injured/killed.
                Reminds of the video with the guy on an elephant that gets taken down after shooting at the tiger.

Comment

I'm a pretty strong guy, but I can't even contain a 12lbs house cat if it's panicked, at least not without injuring it. I don't think I could have stopped my 130lbs rottweiler if he was in attack mode. Those are just domestic animals, I can only imagine what a 400lbs apex predator could do.

Comment

this... take retard strength and multiply it by about a zillion, hang some bad ass claws and teeth on it, and you don't have a chance. poking out an eye would be a miracle move that still wouldn't save your ass
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

The way he casually carried the dude off is a good indicator of the power he possesses. A 100lb dumbbell that's built to be carried isn't so easy to lug around the gym, now try doing it with your teeth...

Comment

Yeah that had to suck. If you are going to fall into a tiger cage atleast have a pocket knife so you can jab it into him as he is toting you off by your head.

Comment

He prayed to the wrong god.

Comment

I would've just pulled out my pistol and shot it. Oh wait, their not in Texas are they?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              I would've just pulled out my pistol and shot it. Oh wait, their not in Texas are they?

Comment

Working...
                              X