Cop shoots unarmed man. Gets fired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Would you like it in picture book form? I mean we can break the video down frame by frame to prove you are wrong about him patting his pockets.
    Yes, thank you, pictures please.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Right hand visible:

Right hand drops out of view:

And into the truck, in less than two seconds, and if you're dealing with an unstable cop, it will get you shot. I don't think I'll be able to sign it, so if you still don't get it you're shit out of luck.

Comment

I am thankful that you take everything so seriously, I know your time must be invaluable, thanks for using a fraction of it for me!
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

They need to fire his ass. Then that guy needs to sue him and the police Dept for letting a idiot with bad judgement with deadly force to be hired on. This is getting OLD FAST! Cops are quick to kill someone cause they think everyone is out to kill the them.
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

At first glance, the guy did make a fairly aggressive move going back into his car. THAT SAID, are they teaching cops now to start shooting at even the slightest instance of threat?

It says the trooper was fired and also charged with assault. I think it should be attempted murder. 3 shots, seriously? Also, he's shooting indiscriminately around a crowded area. What if the trooper hit a bystander (kid, woman, other guy)? Unbelievable.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

My wallet is always in the console, I carry my cards with me in my business card holder, don't like the look of having a wallet in my slacks pocket.

That being said, I don't make any movements suddenly, without letting the cop know, for this exact reason. I don't want to be shot by some trigger happy moron.

Comment

It's a good thing he didn't stop moving the whole time. This guy must suck at Duck Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  I am thankful that you take everything so seriously, I know your time must be invaluable, thanks for using a fraction of it for me!
                  I am serious about helping those who cannot help themselves. No child left behind.

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                  It's a good thing he didn't stop moving the whole time. This guy must suck at Duck Hunt.
                  Seems to back up the claim that no amount of training can fully prepare you to fire on someone.

Comment

This was a good shoot by a proactive officer who obviously rendered the suspect incapacitated while sparing his life. The officer felt threatened and, with the safety of the population at large and, being in close proximity to an explosive device (fuel pumps) he acted not only reasonably, but also heroically.

The man deserves a medal.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      This was a good shoot by a proactive officer who obviously rendered the suspect incapacitated while sparing his life. The officer felt threatened and, with the safety of the population at large and, being in close proximity to an explosive device (fuel pumps) he acted not only reasonably, but also heroically.

The man deserves a medal.
                      lol
                      2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                      2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I surely hope Frost was being facetious. Black or not. Criminal or not. The guy did not deserve to be shot. I bet if that was a white guy in a bmw the cop would have reacted differently.

Comment

Justice for Lavar!

What he did will get you shot. Everyone take notice or you'll end up dead/handicapped, but possibly rich?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            I surely hope Frost was being facetious. Black or not. Criminal or not. The guy did not deserve to be shot. I bet if that was a white guy in a bmw the cop would have reacted differently.

Why would you think I was being anything but sincere in my deep love and adoration of those who safeguard our streets against those who would harm the community?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Isn't it standard procedure to order him to just get back in the vehicle wasn't it a seatbelt PC stop?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                                Isn't it standard procedure to order him to just get back in the vehicle wasn't it a seatbelt PC stop?
                                From what i have read the cop only saw him drive in the parking lot without a seat belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X