How to deal with Litterbugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with Litterbugs

Video that was at the end of the OP video on http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=57929. Pretty awesome

Last edited by Chili; 09-22-2014, 03:09 PM. Reason: Added link to original thread for continuity..

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
    Video that was at the end of the OP video. Pretty awesome

That is fucking awesome!

Worthy of it's own thread, so I split it.

Comment

Fuck yeah, that's my kind of Russian chick!

Comment

looks staged to me
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          looks staged to me
          IDK.. I would't let a friend dump ashtray contents or food shit into my car for a single youtube vid.

Comment

Yeah looked staged to me too...but who knows still funny
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              IDK.. I would't let a friend dump ashtray contents or food shit into my car for a single youtube vid.
              For 15 million views, I would let someone shit in my a/c vents. If ad revenue scales, I make $70ish a month off 20K hits, so that would be around $52K for those kinds of views....

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                For 15 million views, I would let someone shit in my a/c vents. If ad revenue scales, I make $70ish a month off 20K hits, so that would be around $52K for those kinds of views....
                That's a big if though. Not to mention if it's going to get a decent number of views to begin with. lol

Comment

That's a big if though. Not to mention if it's going to get a decent number of views to begin with. lol
                  I know for a fact that you can make a living off ad revenue. My sister dated a guy that pulled down a little over 100K hits a month and made between 1-3K per month.

Comment

I know for a fact that you can make a living off ad revenue. My sister dated a guy that pulled down a little over 100K hits a month and made between 1-3K per month.
                    That wasn't my point.. I'm sure there are people making a killing on youtube videos. My point was that you never know what's going to be that next hot video pulling a million views.. Otherwise everyone would be getting rich with a go pro and a laptop..

Comment

Repost

Comment

lol, I have 140k views and haven't made $90... I'd like to know how you do it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That wasn't my point.. I'm sure there are people making a killing on youtube videos. My point was that you never know what's going to be that next hot video pulling a million views.. Otherwise everyone would be getting rich with a go pro and a laptop..
                          in mother russia, one sousand dollar = much vodka
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            in mother russia, one sousand dollar = much vodka

Comment

There are ads on YouTube videos?

See above.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              lol, I have 140k views and haven't made $90... I'd like to know how you do it.
                              It's users like myself that cause your paltry ad revenue, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X