My mouse trap caught more than a mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
    When I was in high school I lived in the "country" and we always kept an outdoor cat for mice. That fucker was cruel. We had a big carport area and he would take them right to the center, let them go, give them a little head start, then chase them down and grab them again. He'd usually repeat it about 20 times before finishing them off.

He'd always leave the bodies in the mat in front of our patio door. Did the same with birds he got.
    Originally posted by Getsomehelp View Post
    Cats are so inhumane!
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• "You see, Greg, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down. A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way dogs do."
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• My cat eats (most of) large birds, snakes, and has caught two largish rats/mice this year.

She do decapitate them sometimes and other times she likes pulling rows and rows of intestines out of a rat like a puppy demolishing a stuffed animal.

I'm sure the little rodents didn't have a good time.

And.. i'm pretty sure she has cat aids.
        WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          My cat eats (most of) large birds, snakes, and has caught two largish rats/mice this year.

She do decapitate them sometimes and other times she likes pulling rows and rows of intestines out of a rat like a puppy demolishing a stuffed animal.

I'm sure the little rodents didn't have a good time.

And.. i'm pretty sure she has cat aids.
          There was a neighborhood stray that used to hang around my house that would eat gecko heads.. Often left the headless bodies laying around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            There was a neighborhood stray that used to hang around my house that would eat gecko heads.. Often left the headless bodies laying around.

Don't call Leah a stray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Getsomehelp View Post
              Do Applebee's have that on the menu?
              Warm pussy? I doubt it....

Comment

Working...
              X