X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A case against Scottish independence

This had me rolling!

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

lol when the flag fell...

Comment

Lol @ Wookie in a top hat and "it tastes like a delicious house fire."

Comment

They aren't leaving. It's all a farce. Besides I don't want to have to go to a border guard when I show up on the motorway.
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

"Motorway"? Is that limey speak for road?

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            No, it's limey speak for freeway. Lol

Or, as British Aretha Franklin would say, "We goin ridin' down the motorway of love in our pink Leyland Princess..."
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              No, its limey speak for a way that Motors take. Means that only motor vehicles can be on it. Also National speed limit of 70 MPH applies. Its great too, but small for hte amount of cars travelling on it. I also don't like that if someone decides to have a crash they have to shut down the entire road causing everything to gridlock.

Also its called a Motorway not a freeway, because it's not free. You have to pay it with tax moneys. The freeway comes from the German roads "Autobahn" which means exactly that.... Motorway. Or Carway which only motor vehicles can go on it.

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
              X