No announcement yet.

Road rage Hawaiian style.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thay or just laugh in her face. Not taking a woman seriously really gets them hot.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Thanks. Those thing sure looked perky. No PS either.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        ^ Exactly.

In 114/121 traffic there are a lot of tards. People doing 55 in a 60 during rush hour piss me off. And I get cut off A LOT. But it's not worth getting worked up over. In a metroplex made up of millions of people, the odds of ever seeing that worthless soul are very low.
        I got into a little incident on 121 when I was coming back from school one day and got a gun pulled on me lol
        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Whole lot of crazy right there. I dont get road rage but ill get pissed if i get hit. Im the guy who picks the middle lane and stays in it for the most part.

I wish it would have been a woman so as soon as she touched him through the window the ass beating could have commensed.

Comment

LOL...man I get a kick out of it when I see road rage...
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I find it ironic how she was cutting off other drivers to go tell him how bad a driver and how he cut her off... just dumb...

Comment

Working...
              X