Yet ANOTHER new car thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Veight7 is also on on our street, I don't know of anyone else, though White88 is at my house frequently.
    ^ Yep

One of these days I'll actually spend some time in the garage and get my car running too

Nice truck BTW wish I could get a single cab but with 2 kids it kinda kills that idea

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Nice truck!

I've got the Full Race FMIC and I just put catted downpipes on mine a couple of weeks ago. Ordered a throttle body today. Gonna keep playing with it to see if I can get a low, low 13 out of it.

All of you Ecoboost owners should check out www.F150ecoboost.com. Great forum with a lot of good info on the EB...

Comment

Tint done...
        Spray in bedliner and bed cover coming hopefully soon...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

pics with tint

Comment

Not the best time of day to take pics...

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
            X