Crazy crash at Lake of the Ozarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy crash at Lake of the Ozarks

I've seen this race a few times, right by my folks place. Pretty hairy crash!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Damn, I would have to jump in the water to wash all the shit off me.

Comment

Where do your parents live on that lake? The old man has a place across the water from the H Toad.

Comment

I saw that posted on FB the other day....crazy how that thing flew like a kite! I think they said that the driver walked away but throttle man was in somewhat serious condition, no?

BTW - those Outerlimits boats are some bad ass mo's.....search em on youtube.

70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Owner of Outerlimits Powerboats/Throttle man Mike Fiore died tuesday evening from complications after surgery. Sad deal, he made some bad ass boats for sure.

Comment

At least he died doing something he loved !!!

Comment

Originally posted by EightUhp View Post
              Owner of Outerlimits Powerboats/Throttle man Mike Fiore died tuesday evening from complications after surgery. Sad deal, he made some bad ass boats for sure.
              So one of the guys in the boat died. Was he ejected? I see something came out when it overturned.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                he loved surgery???

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  So one of the guys in the boat died. Was he ejected? I see something came out when it overturned.
                  It looked like a closed cockpit to me, but I'm viewing on my phone so might not be.

Edit: just viewed on PC and definitely looks like a closed cockpit. My guess is blunt force trauma from the boat slamming back into the water.
                  Last edited by BlackGT; 08-29-2014, 01:39 PM.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Comment

Gimme a Nor-Tech 5200 Roadster with 5400hp as my exit ticket

They have a 36 cat with twins that ran 168 mph

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                        I guess heaven needed a throttle man.

Comment

Working...
                        X