13'-14' V6 Turbo Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13'-14' V6 Turbo Mustang

I had to have missed this one out here somewhere, but I didn't find it in search....

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

That's a pretty damn cool sleeper. Could shock the hell out of some people with that.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Jesus that thing sounds like crap.

Comment

Holy fuck that car was moving, they guess 500hp, but I think its more than that. I hope my son doesn't see that video...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Jesus that thing sounds like crap.
          That was horrible sounding!

Comment

sound like Ferrari!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

haha i would totally drive that thing...... did sound like shit though.

Comment

Looks and runs good...but sounds turrrble!!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

...and it sounds even worse with the Boss and C7 to compare to in the same video.

On another note - that Boss looks to be a pretty healthy car...apparently would pull the C7 if ever lined up. Of course the Vette appears to need a driver mod, tho.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                  X