Boom ! shooting barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom ! shooting barrels

WTF? I wonder how much alcohol was involved in the idea of launching barrels into the air.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

What in the FUCK HAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        WTF? I wonder how much alcohol was involved in the idea of launching barrels into the air.

As a kid in the early 80s I lived in San Antonio and would ride my bike to Camp Bullis on the weekends to hang with the solders who were training in the field. I watched them launch plenty of barrels into the air using a bit of C4 about the size of a marble. I don't believe that any of them were drunk; just bored.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Looks like fun.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            As a kid in the early 80s I lived in San Antonio and would ride my bike to Camp Bullis on the weekends to hang with the solders who were training in the field. I watched them launch plenty of barrels into the air using a bit of C4 about the size of a marble. I don't believe that any of them were drunk; just bored.
            Well this makes plenty of sense since most military bases do actually have a pool.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

It's not that far off from these guys several years back

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Pretty sure it was at the Fort Griffin Fandangle in Albany they use to shoot a black smith anvil in the air with black powder....till it came down in the crowd watching it one year!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  Live in Shavano Park of NW Military? Or Timberwood Park off Blanco?

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Well this makes plenty of sense since most military bases do actually have a pool.
                    I was 12 and knew nothing about pools back then. All that I ever saw out there besides the solders was spent blanks & links, jack rabbits, scorpions, really big ants, and the occasional dropped piece of gear.

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                    Live in Shavano Park of NW Military? Or
                    Timberwood Park off Blanco?
                    Not really sure. I think it was called Leon Valley or Tanglewood off of Babcock Rd near Boone elementary school.
                    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-11-2014, 03:19 PM.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                    X