Flying a drone through a fireworks display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying a drone through a fireworks display

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

WOW. That is Cool.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sweet.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

The drone and camera just paid themselves off with those amount of views
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Wtf is up with the music selection?
          sigpic

Comment

Con te partiro (Time to say good bye). Look it up. I liked it.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Gyros must have come a long way since I've flown.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                Gyros must have come a long way since I've flown.
                Looks like it was done with a DJI phantom vision 2. They're really easy to fly/stable and shoot really clean video with the stock camera. Not too expensive either.

Comment

I saw this the other day and really want one now, but is it really worth the pricing on the really good ones?

Comment

Boats n hoes! Sorry, that's all I kept hearing while watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      I saw this the other day and really want one now, but is it really worth the pricing on the really good ones?
                      The DJI Phantom is an unreal piece of equipment. I think Horizons newer QX may be a little better though but cant say as I have not played with it but the Spektrum radios have better range as the DJI is limited to a couple miles.
                      I know, couple miles is farther than you can see but there are many FPV systems out and one of the neatest features of both quads is if you lose it you just flip a switch (or turn off the radio) and the quad will stop and return then land itself from the same spot (within 3') of where it took off from.

They even have course hold (like autopilot) so you can concentrate on aiming the camera and will continue that course no matter which way the quad is facing and you can have GPS hold where the quad will stay in the same spot even when wind tries to move it.
                      The tech in these things now is amazing.

And the DJI

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I have a DJI Phantom and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                        X