Video of MY TT Mach 1 vs ZO6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T76 Mach View Post
    Nice.The Mach will always hold a special place in my heart.

P.S. Your mph is sreaming 9's
    I don't think it will go 9's on that tune. I have 150 more hp on the table if we put it on the kill tune. Manny forgot he had my rev limiter set on 7000 and on that run he banged off it twice. There may be a lower 10 on that tune but i think we'll have to turn it up for sure to even attempt a 9.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    That Z06 driver was like "WTF????"
    The funny thing is his license plate said "F FORD"

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I thought you had a vert for some reason.
    I did. It was a whippled cobra vert. It was stolen 3 years ago.

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
    nice!!! i love seeing vettes get smoked by mustangs!
    Me too!
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat View Post
      I did. It was a whippled cobra vert. It was stolen 3 years ago.
      Disregard. I remember now.

Comment

Good run. Just curious, what kind of numbers is that vette putting up in comparison since it was stock and seemed to hang in there pretty good until the tail half of the run.
        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

The government is going to keep a closer eye on you now.

A copy of the slip gets sent to the FBI and the FBI follows every car that goes below an 11.

Something just doesn't seem right with someone who can afford to have a car that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
            Good run. Just curious, what kind of numbers is that vette putting up in comparison since it was stock and seemed to hang in there pretty good until the tail half of the run.
            He said he had headers/exhaust. He was all about racing the mile when I was talking to him.
            “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              The government is going to keep a closer eye on you now.

A copy of the slip gets sent to the FBI and the FBI follows every car that goes below an 11.

Something just doesn't seem right with someone who can afford to have a car that fast.
              I work for the government, they pay well!

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat View Post
                I work for the government, they pay well!
                I was going to say... My biggest checks originated from the DoD.

Comment

Nice MPH! That'd beat mine by .15 and 10 MPH!

Comment

The car looked great out there!! congrats on the time but there is much more left in it
                    True Street MotorSports
                    901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                    McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                    Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Working...
                    X