Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of MY TT Mach 1 vs ZO6

Mustang 10.7@139 Corvette 11.7@120
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Nice pass!

Comment

Thank goodness, a video in daylight. Nice run!

Comment

here you go my good man
        by the way nice pass!

Comment

That's nice mph right there!

Comment

I can't take credit for the driving that's Manny behind the wheel. I only made one pass on 14lbs (11.3@133) before I fucked up a burnout and broke the output shaft. Manny's pass was on 18lbs.
            “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Nice pass and sorry to see it broke, I have been there. Just got done having to rebuild mine..

Comment

nice run
                2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

what kinda kit ?

Comment

Originally posted by stretch View Post
                    what kinda kit ?
                    HPP

I can't find any good pics right now here's one when it was being built.

Comment

Nice.The Mach will always hold a special place in my heart.

P.S. Your mph is sreaming 9's
                      sigpic

Comment

That Z06 driver was like "WTF????"

Comment

Bad ass run
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I thought you had a vert for some reason.

Comment

nice!!! i love seein vettes get smoked by mustangs!
                              sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Working...
                              X