Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Yep, CDL drivers.
    The truck going his way fucked up in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      The truck going his way fucked up in the first place...
      They can't all be looking out for this guy. That other driver definitely saved his life though.

Comment

why do tractor/trailer drive so close behind people. that was stupid on that driver to swerve.

Comment

This is why we have divided highways.

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
            right. or at least more than a foot long strip of grass between traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
              How do you say "you fuckers need more big ass medians" in Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                why do tractor/trailer drive so close behind people. that was stupid on that driver to swerve.
                It's the double standard they like. Practically hitched to the rig in front of them when they're going down the highway, but signs on the back saying how much space you should give them...

J/k mostly, most tractor trailer drivers do a good job, it's just the ones who want to overtake a guy doing 65 by going 66 to pass.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

After working at a intermodal hub and seeing these fucktards try to back up for an hour lwhile on the phone. I stay the hell away from them.
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    J/k mostly, most tractor trailer drivers do a good job, it's just the ones who want to overtake a guy doing 65 by going 66 to pass.
                    Which happened to me this morning... in a 75 mph zone.

Comment

Working...
                    X