Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop shoots handcuffed man at El Paso City Jail...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop shoots handcuffed man at El Paso City Jail...

Stop resisting!

Of course the pig wasn't charged/indicted.

ASP baton to the face would have sufficed. Oh well

Comment

What in the fuck! FFW to 1:35ish for the action.

Comment

Trying to read the article gave me a major headache. Quality writing at it's best.

Comment

I could be wrong, but it looks like the guy had something in his waistband when the were struggling. I believe that is what is laying on the ground besides his two shoes. At 1:41 you can see the individual kick it.
          tough to tell what it is.
          Last edited by hustleman; 06-19-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
            I could be wrong, but it looks like the guy wrestled the officer's taser way from him. I believe that is what is laying on the ground besides his two shoes. Although the individual appears to have tossed it and then kicked it way I believe that is why he shot him.
            But wait, a TASER is supposed to be non-lethal. Not only that, but they're single shot and then you have to change the cartridge.

Comment

I'm not saying he deserved to die, but he got himself into that situation.

Comment

I could be wrong, but it looks like the guy had something in his waistband when the were struggling. I believe that is what is laying on the ground besides his two shoes. At 1:41 you can see the individual kick it.
                tough to tell what it is.
                As usual, you're wrong.

"When Saenz pushes off the guard, Flores draws his Glock semi-automatic handgun from his right holster. The guard moves away and Flores fires a single gunshot.
                Flores then holsters his gun, pulls his yellow Taser and gets atop of Saenz, who is face down, bleeding from a shoulder and continues to kick for a few seconds until he stops moving as blood spreads on the ground."

EDIT: Looks like you rethought your original post and edited it.

The guy was high on bath salts. He supposedly had been tasered 5 times earlier in the day with no effect. They also claim he had been able to move his cuffed hands under his feet, bringing them to the front of his body. Again, earlier in the day. While that may or may not have played in to the actions of the officer that shot him, because they aren't saying whether this particular officer was aware of any of that.

I still say two grown men who can't subdue a handcuffed suspect, and have to resort to shooting him, are fucking PUSSIES, and do not need to be police officers.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  But wait, a TASER is supposed to be non-lethal. Not only that, but they're single shot and then you have to change the cartridge.
                  Watched it again. Not sure what it is since you can see the officer in the dark uniform actually pull his taser out after he shoots him. I edited my post, not sure what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    As usual, you're wrong.

"When Saenz pushes off the guard, Flores draws his Glock semi-automatic handgun from his right holster. The guard moves away and Flores fires a single gunshot.
                    Flores then holsters his gun, pulls his yellow Taser and gets atop of Saenz, who is face down, bleeding from a shoulder and continues to kick for a few seconds until he stops moving as blood spreads on the ground."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5507701.html
                    Ok genius, watch the video you can see the individual toss something and then he kicks it away from him at 1:41. How am I wrong? You do see that third item laying on the ground?

Not justifying the shooting, just trying to see why the officer even pulled his gun and shot him.

Comment

Ok genius, watch the video you can see the individual toss something and then he kicks it away from him at 1:41. How am I wrong? You do see that third item laying on the ground?
                      Read the rest of my post, Einstein.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Tie your shoes?

Comment

The huffington post article and video are 100x better than the original linked article. The officer does fire at the exact moment his arm gets hit by the officer in tan. I don't think it's a coincidence he fires at that exact moment. Looks to me like an accident. It doesn't justify the shooting in any way just looks like poor handling of a firearm and some major officer training issues combined with an idiot on bath salts.

Comment

Guy was ripped. I have read that he was 5'8" 217lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post

Guy was ripped. I have read that he was 5'8" 217lbs.
                              He couldn't take a bullet very well.

Comment

Working...
                              X