Latest project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest project

My old mailbox is plastic and the door is broken off. I bought a new metal one to replace it and decided to customize it. I did not spend a whole lot of time on it as you can tell. I may go back and pinstripe it if I find time. I taped off the flames and scallops while hanging out with the kiddo and watching tv. I candied the flag and will post pics later.

CN[IMG][/IMG]

Cool

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That looks nice. The boys with baseball bats will be particularly attracted to that one.

Comment

I did mine over a year ago and it's yet to get smashed.
          I guess the kids are too busy on FB, twitter, and xbox to pick up a bat and engage in shenanigans anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            That looks nice. The boys with baseball bats will be particularly attracted to that one.
            Luckily I live on a dead end street in the county roads. We don't have a lot of traffic. I only have about $40 in it including the box.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
              Luckily I live on a dead end street in the county roads. We don't have a lot of traffic. I only have about $40 in it including the box.

CN
              Those are the best ones to get!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
              X