No announcement yet.

Name this aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, 135 and a line of -17's. They did a wing box mod on the 17's in American's hangar 5 here in Tulsa.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      I swear that would be kick ass to ride in the cockpit of one of those just once.....
      It's kind of cramped, and the place to be in the air is in the refueling station. It's like this crazy saddle you lay in.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I agree... the refueling station in the back is the place to be! Here is the view from the back of a KC-10. It is quite a bit larger and not near as cramped as the KC-135 that is pictured, but you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueJunkie View Post
          I agree... the refueling station in the back is the place to be! Here is the view from the back of a KC-10. It is quite a bit larger and not near as cramped as the KC-135 that is pictured, but you get the idea.

I crewed -10s for 9.5 years, overall much more capable platform. Pretty much takes the job of 3 -135's. Already has an internal drogue, carry double the cargo and receiver AR ability.
          Never flew in an r model, but rode home on emergency leave from Hawaii to Barksdale in a steamjet(135a) what a piece of shit, thought it was gonna run out of runway taking off the reef rwy at hickam.

NKAWTG!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            I will name her, Shaqueefa.
            An excellent choice.

Comment

Working...
            X