76 f100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76 f100

Patina or no? This is a 76 F100, 390 auto a widow neighbor has. I just got done getting it un-sunk out of the ground and was going to get it running to help her sell it. Hasn't been started in a few years. I know her husband told me it ran really good, but he has been gone for 2 years and not sure how long it sat before that since started. A daughter insisted she wanted it, but just wanted Daddy to do all the work on it, painting it and stuff then give it to her.
    Given that neither the daughter or the rest of the family can show themselves and visit her more than twice a year (they live less than an hour away), she told her daughter she couldn't have it, but she could BUY it. I was thinking about shooting it with primer or a roll-on rustoleum job then helping her list it. In trade for the labor she has some tools I will be bartering for.

Paint! Thats not patina, Thats unfinished body work
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Drove a 1976 Dark Brown F-250 with big camper mirrors, rusted out rear fenders, 390 w/190k to highschool my junior year. Got rid of it when I had problems finding a place to replace tires on my split rims. My Senior year upgraded to a 1974 F100 Custom short bed, 3 speed on the tree converted to a Mr. Gasket shifter on the floor, and baby moon hub cap chrome wheels. My favorite vehicle ever only because of the memories that go with it. Got me into the car stereo scene with my first Alpine deck and Kicker box.

Comment

Working...
      X