No announcement yet.

Cheektowaga Racist Woman At Dollar General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Can't see her tweets.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Can't see her tweets.
        Hmm... I don't have an account or anything. I just clicked on the link I posted.

Comment

I read about three of her tweets before I closed it. She's obviously just a dumb whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            I read about three of her tweets before I closed it. She's obviously just a dumb whore.
            I don't disagree... there are some Gems on there:

I'm really down with yall. don't take it personally

Our president is black? How am I a racist

My favorite day of the week is White Privilege Wednesdays

okay guys i'm sorry. to show i'm being sincere. Ill promote one of your mixtapes for free

Provided some really quality low brow reading for a few minutes.

Comment

lol nasty fucking n*gger!!!!

oh hell

Comment

Funny how the white btich was acting like a Nigga.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by treybiz View Post
                  i don't disagree... There are some gems on there:

I'm really down with yall. Don't take it personally

our president is black? How am i a racist

my favorite day of the week is white privilege wednesdays

okay guys i'm sorry. To show i'm being sincere. Ill promote one of your mixtapes for free

provided some really quality low brow reading for a few minutes.
                  lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Where in the fuck did you get any of that from?

Sounds like you're a little negrophobic.
                    Awwwwwwwww just read the comments in the vid. And who isn't?

Comment

Black, brown, normal, yellow just don't matter none to me.

On a serious not though I don't like racism but I don't let it get to me, its just words.
                      What makes me laugh is my landlord. I cant remember if hes from Pakistan or India and to me is just the nicest guy, probably because I always pay the lease early or way in advance. But every time I go to give him a check or exchange mail he is always "Fuck these fucking (n-word) always stealing my shit and looking at it!" or "Those lazy fucking spics I hired......." or "So I went to that new chink restaurant....." and I always find it funny because its coming at me through that Indian thick accent and when I walk away he always says "Thank you, come again." and sounds just like Apu from The Simpsons.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

She was just typical New York/New Jersey trash giving white people a bad name.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It is literally painful watching people like that. But on the other hand, you get some redemption with shit like this. lolz:

Comment

Cops up there must be pretty desperate to want to see that troll naked.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Her body could've been quite nice a couple kids ago, still not awful. have you seen the amount of beasts out there these days. I don't mind a butter face, I don't have to gaze into her eyes to do the job

Comment

BTW, the Twitter account is a parody account.

Comment

Working...
                                X