How to Get Emergency Power from a Phone Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Emergency Power from a Phone Line

What do you do if the power is out and you need to charge your cell phone to make an emergency phone call? Don’t worry. There are plenty of potential power sources all around you. One of them…

What do you do if the power is out and you need to charge your cell phone to make an emergency phone call? Don’t worry. There are plenty of potential power sources all around you. One of them is the phone line. In this instructable, I am going to show you how you can use the phone line to power your small electronic such as your phone or other USB devices in an emergency.

Note: This project is intended for emergency situations only. Please be aware of applicable local laws regarding phone lines in your area.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

yep, small amount of power supplied in phone lines.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

48-52 volts dc. Runs on batteries in the central office.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
      03 cobra

Comment

Working...
      X