No announcement yet.

95/96/97 F250 4dr diesel values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favorite body styles of trucks (I lump in the first gen Lightning in this group as well). I even have a search saved on eBay for a Crew Cab F-250 that I look through every once in a while. Best one I found was exactly what you are looking for except it had a 460 in it.

Comment

Saw this one the other day going out of town. I'd drive the piss out of it

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
        http://waco.craigslist.org/cto/4458646712.html

Saw this one the other day going out of town. I'd drive the piss out of it
        Yep. That truck is for sale on the Texas Hunting Forum. Damn nice.

Comment

Originally posted by turboskull1 View Post
          I think the owner of Diesel Dynamics down in Joshua has a white lightning with a powerstroke in it.
          yes, I've ridden in that several times.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My dad had a 97 quad cab 350 4x4, really awesome truck, rough as shit riding though.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X