new whip - '13 wrx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
    If you want to up the fun factor, get the full Cobb stage 2 package. really wakes up the car and is safe enough to not worry about blowing it up.
    Nice car, I would do this ASAP, especially if you don't want some old guy in a stock '12 5.0 smacking you around...

<----Already beat a new STi
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Nice car, I would do this ASAP, especially if you don't want some old guy in a stock '12 5.0 smacking you around...

<----Already beat a new STi
      Wow. You beat a car that makes Maybe 220 at the wheels and only weighs 150-200lbs less than your mustang. Good for you. These cars from the factory are just great all around cars. Not stoplight to stoplight winners.

Comment

Wow. You beat a car that makes Maybe 220 at the wheels and only weighs 150-200lbs less than your mustang. Good for you. These cars from the factory are just great all around cars. Not stoplight to stoplight winners.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Hardly. You should find a similar picture about beating ones chest when kicking a puppy.

Comment

I wasn't trying to shit on his new car purchase, that was not my intent. IMO if I spend 30k on a "sports" car it better have some balls. Again this is my opinion.
            Maybe Kyle needs AWD in that part of the country in the winter time so that would be more beneficial than having a 400+ rwd vehicle as my 5.0.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies ya'll, especially Aggie97!

Henry, you know this is Marisa's car, right? I drive the F150 in the background.

CJ, I cleaned off my potato and will get you some better pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                i know thats right!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Kickass!
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

nice car, now go buy a new camera

Comment

Very nice. What's up with the picture quality though?

Comment

nice. very fun cars. while i prefer the evo, you did it right with the wagon.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        did it come with a strait bill hat?
                        Honestly I love those cars but the majority of people I meet who own them are a douche and a half.
                        yea the majority of the dudes sound like talking protractors. evo guys are pretty similar.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

We own two 5 door GR's. A silver 2012 WRX (wife's daily) and a Dark Gray 2010 STi (garage queen), same color as yours.

They are FUN little cars. We used the 2010 STi for our run at One Lap of America this year and it did fantastic.

First mod I would suggest is getting longer wheel studs and putting 1" spacers under those factory wheels. Makes the car look MUCH better! Also, there are tons of coil over kits available out there but don't go for the cheap stuff or the RaceComp Engineering Tarmac series. They are not cheap, but the Ohlins we put on the STi are f'n great. Just don't go wild with spring rates as those crappy roads in that part of the country get uncomfortable.
                          nice. i didnt realize you had two of these.

i just did ohlins coilovers and a fuel surge tank setup to address the issues i had last time on track.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I went to the Sewell Subaru dealership over the weekend with the wife, because she was looking at used Infinitis and that's where they keep them. They had one of the 2015 WRX STi Launch Edition cars sitting up by the front door. I lusted over it the whole time we were there. I really wish they would make a wagon, though.

Comment

Working...
                            X