X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's car??

Very nice
    Originally posted by Yale
    I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Looks like BSharer's old car.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That is indeed Bsharer's old car. I think he sold it about a year or so ago IIRC.

70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Lol 18k with stock block

Comment

I liked it better in the magazine feature!
          Ded

Comment

Car is Mary Kay
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I seem to recall that Brian started out asking $13K for it when it was for sale last year, but I'm wondering if he got close to that....it sure wasn't for sale long.

It does look like this guy has spent a bit more on it, though. Suspension, brakes, wheels/tires, fuel system, ignition, and I don't recall Brian ever having an intercooler on it, no?

Still a very cool car....that thing is screaming for a real motor.

I liked it better with the bench seat and more stock looking interior, though.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                I seem to recall that Brian started out asking $13K for it when it was for sale last year, but I'm wondering if he got close to that....it sure wasn't for sale long.

It does look like this guy has spent a bit more on it, though. Suspension, brakes, wheels/tires, fuel system, ignition, and I don't recall Brian ever having an intercooler on it, no?

Still a very cool car....that thing is screaming for a real motor.

I liked it better with the bench seat and more stock looking interior, though.
                Yea I liked the bench better too. If it had a good motor in it, I think its a solid 15k car.

Comment

Turbo SBF Ford Fairmont 11.2 1/4 mile: http://youtu.be/88nWOlnbEr4

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                    Turbo SBF Ford Fairmont 11.2 1/4 mile: http://youtu.be/88nWOlnbEr4
                    yea but the ad said it runs 9's?? dun dun duuuuuun

Comment

I dont rember brian going any faster than 10s when he went single turbo.
                      But he also kinda got out of the game not long after getting it all clean.

Comment

God that car was sweet. I worked with Brian at vw back in the day and it was awesome. My first real close up of a powerful drag street car.

Comment

Did it have a "tt mont" plate at one time?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

haha, ill show him the post today at work......im show he will get a kick out of it.
                            Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                              Did it have a "tt mont" plate at one time?
                              Yep. I rememeber running FFW True Street right after he converted it to a single turbo and he took a piece of electrical tape and turned one of the t's into an x. "TX MONT"

Comment

Working...
                              X