No announcement yet.

Naked man dives through open sunroof of woman's car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else think she was being a little overly dramatic?

Bet that lessoned her on being a looky-loo in the future, though.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Doubt the sunroof willl be used for awhile. Nice rack too

Comment

That mofo was high as a kite!!!

Comment

He just wanted her number. What's the prob?

Comment

Oak Cliff...white dude in Oak Cliff...naked white dude in Oak Cliff...police confronting naked white dude in Oak Cliff...

Why the fuck did you have your sunroof open?
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
              No one's posted the vid of the girl at Sonic yet?
              Chucks I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Oak Cliff...white dude in Oak Cliff...naked white dude in Oak Cliff...police confronting naked white dude in Oak Cliff.
                I see you haven't been to OC lately, the white people have taken back over north OC, the Bishop Arts District over to Lake Cliff park is all white peoples now. The Messicans still control Jefferson back to SOC (south of Kiest) and then it gets dark as fuck, but the white now control the north, just an FYI...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I see you haven't been to OC lately, the white people have taken back over north OC, the Bishop Arts District over to Lake Cliff park is all white peoples now. The Messicans still control Jefferson back to SOC (south of Kiest) and then it gets dark as fuck, but the white now control the north, just an FYI...
                  Ah, I did not know that. I tend to not have any business in any cliffs or groves. Most of my comment still hold some water though.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

She should've accelerated sucker want to fly right off,
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                    X