No announcement yet.

New Daily Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads, cam and longtubes, like we talked about!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoachB View Post
      Did you know him, or just from NLOC?
      Just from NLOC, but I talked to him several times on the phone. I almost went over to get it one weekend. Definitely worth what you paid for it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
      --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
        Just from NLOC, but I talked to him several times on the phone. I almost went over to get it one weekend. Definitely worth what you paid for it.

Prices for these are all over the place, but I think I could get my money back out of it if I had to. I plan on keeping this one for a long time though. It was a long drive down there but not a bad trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Jr. View Post
          Heads, cam and longtubes, like we talked about!
          I would love to do that in the future. I need to research it more. I don't know what kind of tuning has to be done with those specific additions if I keep it a speed density truck. I've heard changing it to mass air is a must if you're going to start doing that kind of stuff.

Comment

Prices for these are all over the place, but I think I could get my money back out of it if I had to. I plan on keeping this one for a long time though. It was a long drive down there but not a bad trip.
            Yeah, I know about the prices and the drive over was something I didn't want to do. I had a white '94 that I bought for $8200 and only had 82000 miles on it. It got totalled a few years later with 140k miles on it and insurance co. gave me what I paid for it. So needless to say, they keep their value well.

--carlos

sigpic

Comment

Looks familiar... Wish mine was as clean. Nice truck!

95 Lightning #1155/2280 - SOLD
              93 Coupe - SOLD
              13 5.0 F150 RCSB -DD
              86 LX hatch - current money pit

Comment

New pics look good.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I would love to do that in the future. I need to research it more. I don't know what kind of tuning has to be done with those specific additions if I keep it a speed density truck. I've heard changing it to mass air is a must if you're going to start doing that kind of stuff.
                  Hit up Diabolic on here...he's done all sorts of stuff to his with a Moates Quarterhorse and is still SD with power adders. The few times I've spoken to him and reading his threads on here, he knows these trucks inside and out.

Comment

Originally posted by AIFOX View Post
                    Looks familiar... Wish mine was as clean. Nice truck!

Didn't you have yours for sale on NLOC recently?

Comment

Working...
                    X