• Show
Clear All

• This can't be the real NK air force

Little bastard sure did get fat.

Sweet WW2 planes! Lol

Comment

Screw it, let's just surrender now.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

oh they have jets...
        don't know how many work but they have them.

Comment

Wow... its funny the differences in the way things are done between different countries around the world. I lol'd at how close to the runway they were all standing while he was taking off, and the cloud of dust that hit them at the end.

Props to the live fire exercises though!

And damn what a fat ass

Comment

Not sure if NK re-wrote the article or what. Supposedly they do have ...something

Comment

What is the big plane that he was riding around in? I didnt think that country was big enough to need a plane like that to get one place or another.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                What is the big plane that he was riding around in? I didnt think that country was big enough to need a plane like that to get one place or another.
                His personal jet is an IL-62. Creative photography makes it look a lot longer than it is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-62

NK is about the size of Pennsylvania. He travels to communist dictator conventions and will fly in VIPs on his own jet sometimes.

Comment

They make a stretched version.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That little fucker looks to be really fuck ed in the walking department. Poor little guy must a gotten all tuckered out from walking 30ft. Poor thing...

Comment

The NK AF flies planes made out of plywood and lawnmower engines. It cuts down on their radar signature, is cheap and they fly low and slow which is good for bombing runs.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                      X