Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm no WWE fan at all but this got to me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit

Comment

Very cool of them, but I got nothin. Seems like the only thing that get me anymore is a fallen soldier coming home, that is always a quick trip to cry-like-a-bitch-ville.

Comment

Originally posted by PokuBlatz View Post
        Very cool of them, but I got nothin. Seems like the only thing that get me anymore is a fallen soldier coming home, that is always a quick trip to cry-like-a-bitch-ville.
        Do you have any kids? It made me more emotional about anything bad with kids once I had one. Fallen soldiers always get me too, I think the personal experiences with something allow you to relate to it and thus make it that much more powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Do you have any kids? It made me more emotional about anything bad with kids once I had one. Fallen soldiers always get me too, I think the personal experiences with something allow you to relate to it and thus make it that much more powerful.
          Nope, no kids. Fallen soldiers have always got me even before Mike died. Fuck, the national anthem can get me misty.

Comment

Even before you served?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Even before you served?
              Yep, can't really explain it. I always thought it was odd. My emotions when seeing that stuff did get stronger after I joined though.

Comment

That is wonderful!
                RIP Conner "The Crusher"!!!

Thank you for sharing

Comment

Working...
                X