X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Up...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

that was beautiful.

Now if we could get assholes driving in cars to do that every once in awhile...

Comment

I managed to tune out what he was saying after 15 seconds, normally only my wife can get me to tune out that quickly.

Comment

Anyone else think the delivery mechanism is a bit ironic?
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Meh, I get what he's trying to say. He used the primary form of circulation to get his message out. People seem to think his message is to abandon all technology. I think the message is to spend more time away from it, which let's be honest... A lot of us could probably benefit from spending a little more time away from the smart phones and computers and more time being social.

I thought the video and message were well delivered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

That was fucking stupid.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              That was fucking stupid.
              He was waiting for this, you know he was!

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
              X