• Show
Clear All

• Favorite Comic book art

These are just a few I remember.

Comment

you dirty bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Pretty much anything by Todd Mcfarlane, Jim Lee, and Marc Silvestri. Marc probably being my favorite artist.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            Pretty much anything by Todd Mcfarlane, Jim Lee, and Marc Silvestri. Marc probably being my favorite artist.
            This

I just recently sold a few of my surplus Spawn #1's.

Comment

DAMN THIS THREAD! I just spent an hour looking up Comic art and got stuck lol.

Comment

I like all that Silver Surfer shit Jack Kirby did.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Not quote comic books, but i love the old warhammer 40,000 artwork from the 90s.

and the artwork by John Blanche was always so very fantastic and otherworldly

Comment

Spawn is my all time favorite. I still have Spawn 1-40

Comment

Still have this one from when I was a kid. GI Joe #26, origin of Snake Eyes. Maybe not the most ground breaking art, but surely the cover I've looked at most.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Maus is amazing. It's like a depressing Crumb comic. If you haven't read it, you should.

Punisher 17, where Punisher makes Wolverine sit a fight out, by shooting him in the face and junk, and parking a steamroller on him.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                            X