Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Racers VS Police Compilation FAIL / WIN .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Racers VS Police Compilation FAIL / WIN .

Lol, the first one had me rolling. Morons.

Fuck the police!

Comment

That was like a trip back in time.

Comment

The motorcycle cop @ 8:00 is a dumbass. Who the hell thinks a bike is going to blockade a car, even if it is a Celica. I'm guessing that's over in Britain maybe, I see how effective the billy clubs were on the windows lol. I hope the guy in the car got what he deserved after they got his ass out and on the ground.

I'm betting the guy at 8:40 was hurting after getting pummeled into the ground.

Comment

AirOne lighting you up is not a fun feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
            AirOne lighting you up is not a fun feeling.
            Been there. Why in the hell did they stay all grouped up? I always got away from everyone as quick as possible
            Originally posted by Yale
            I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

second dude was in fully dilligaf mode! LOL
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                Been there. Why in the hell did they stay all grouped up? I always got away from everyone as quick as possible
                I'm thinking it's the safety in numbers thing. They're all too scared to separate because they know one of them would have to take one for the team, and street racing is not a team sport.

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                The motorcycle cop @ 8:00 is a dumbass. Who the hell thinks a bike is going to blockade a car, even if it is a Celica. I'm guessing that's over in Britain maybe, I see how effective the billy clubs were on the windows lol. I hope the guy in the car got what he deserved after they got his ass out and on the ground.
                And if it would've happened in the states, there would've been 359 rounds fired and the driver would've been hit four times.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I'm thinking it's the safety in numbers thing. They're all too scared to separate because they know one of them would have to take one for the team, and street racing is not a team sport.
                  When they hid for a few secs under the bridge, the last driver shoulda pulled a 180 and bolted when the other 2 continued on. but they were prolly all stupid 16 yr olds driving daddys civic and scared out of their mind.

And envisoning their pants shitting fear is the funniest part of the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    That was like a trip back in time.
                    No doubt. That whole chase scene was uneventful but had a deja vu vibe to it.

Comment

I always had a few planned exits while at the street races.

Comment

Fucking ricers.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                        X