Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked up a new project. 69 Lesabre convertible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

needs bullhorns

Comment

Nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        I know what more about these cars than I should.
        Ha! No shit! Way too much time spent around them bastard ass cars!
        86 SVO
        13 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

That thing looks about 8 feet too long to fit in the garage of my Frisco tract house.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            That thing looks about 8 feet too long to fit in the garage of my Frisco tract house.
            If it's the same length as a 68, it's longer than a crew cab dually. Bumper to bumper it's just under 20 feet

Comment

Damn, you could fit at least 4 bodies in that trunk

Comment

If it's the same length as a 68, it's longer than a crew cab dually. Bumper to bumper it's just under 20 feet
                I was looking at late 60's to mid 70's caddy verts, and pulled up next to one to see that it was actually longer than my 03 dodge quad/short.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  I was looking at late 60's to mid 70's caddy verts, and pulled up next to one to see that it was actually longer than my 03 dodge quad/short.
                  lol yea, its fucking crazy that a car could be longer than a modern day heavy duty truck. When I had my car, it made it a pain in the ass to store it. One of a few reasons I sold it. I had to keep it at my friends shop all the time

Comment

lol yea, its fucking crazy that a car could be longer than a modern day heavy duty truck. When I had my car, it made it a pain in the ass to store it. One of a few reasons I sold it. I had to keep it at my friends shop all the time
                    yeah, I had plans to keep it at home in my garage, the top on this one was trashed, so it couldnt stay outside until the top was redone. It was way too long for my garage.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah, my company's Altima will fit in my garage with MAYBE 1.5 feet to spare. No way that big ass car is fitting in my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        Lol, yep. It's a big SOB to be sure.

Same size. It barely fit on my 18' trailer. I need to park it next to my 94 Silverado 2500 x-cab and snap a picture.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Damn, you could fit at least 4 bodies in that trunk
                        More like 6 actually. Sucker is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post

More like 6 actually. Sucker is massive.
                          I was including really fat guys into my estimates.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I was including really fat guys into my estimates.
                            I never posted pics of the last trunk design I had in my car before I sold it, seems like a perfect opportunity.

Comment

This is the first thing I thought of when I opened this thread.

Last edited by AdRock; 04-29-2014, 12:16 PM.
                              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                                This is the first thing I thought of when I opened this thread.

Lol, more than you know. When I first got it, the truck lock was broke, it had a lifter ticking, and one headlight was busted out...

Comment

Working...
                                X