SEMA 2013 through Google Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA 2013 through Google Glass

Not sure why I never posted this, but here's a little video from our trip. It does a pretty good job of communicating the total sensory overload that is SEMA. If you ever get the chance, go. It's pretty amazing.

Cool video.

Comment

Good lord, did Google Glass pick that music!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Good lord, did Google Glass pick that music!
        LOL, yes. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, I guess.

Comment

That's a cool video, music included. Not something I'd choose to groove to, but it seemed to fit the video pretty good. Must go to SEMA one of these years.

Comment

way better video quality than i expected...how many hours can it hold?

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
              way better video quality than i expected...how many hours can it hold?
              I don't remember, I'll have to ask the guy that has 'em. The quality is surprisingly good though.

Comment

If I can get tickets to get in I want to go this year.

Comment

I have nothing to add aside from the fact that I want a pair of Google Glass, I'm not willing to fork out $1500 for 'em though.

Comment

On my bucket list. I want to go to that so bad one day.

Comment

That Bailey Blade is fugly.

I want Google Glass, though. Pretty cool video.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        I have nothing to add aside from the fact that I want a pair of Google Glass, I'm not willing to fork out $1500 for 'em though.
                        x2, I didnt even know they were for sale to the public yet

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          x2, I didnt even know they were for sale to the public yet
                          We were part of the "explorer" program for the glass. The regular, for-the-public version is coming out in a couple months and will be around $600.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            We were part of the "explorer" program for the glass. The regular, for-the-public version is coming out in a couple months and will be around $600.
                            seems like they'd be worth 600 for vacation, or thinks just like you guys used them for

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              seems like they'd be worth 600 for vacation, or thinks just like you guys used them for
                              I'm not a huge techy guy, but playing with the glass, it's really cool. I can see a thousand uses for it. After a while, you don't really notice it's there, and the hands-free POV video is pretty great.

Comment

Working...
                              X